tirsdag 1. april 2008

Gigi Kennedy challenge at Scrappedugnad


I just simply loved making this!
I bought this canvas some time ago, and I really didn't know what exactly to make of it. (just waiting for this, I guess;))
So I made a canvas picture with a simple qoute on. 'Love conquers all'.

Materials:



An old paper from 7Gypsies that I crumbled and straighten.
I've used dark brown fluid cats eye chalk on it too.
Some simple stiches, staples and a Heidi Swapp chipboard heart, that I've sanded and inked.
Words are from MM's boho chic tiny alphas and thikers 'jewleryshop'.
I've also used Ranger's acrylic paint dabber -espresso and ink on the canvas.
TFL!
A little reminder every day.

4 kommentarer:

{ Kristina } sa...

Kjempesøt! :)

Tea Kristin sa...

Kjempefin!! :) Kjempestilig malt bakgrunn, og flott oppsett!! :D :D

Anonym sa...

Så flott header du har laget deg!

Masse fint i bloggen din, snuppa!

Eliza sa...

Så stillig da!