torsdag 2. juli 2009

.:Colorblocking?! and two cards:.



This card I made really fast, 'cause my youngest girl was invited to a b-day party...and I forgot all about it! so i threw something together, and this is it! LOL! pretty simple, and I don't do a lot of cards for boys..!


This card I made for TreL.
A girl from work got married last weekend, so I made the card. you can easily see it's pretty much a scraplift of bibbi's beautiful cards.




and finally...colorblocking..Scrappehuset has a colorblocking month now...! (holyshit!)
I can't say I'm a fan of the style..LOL!
So I went for a C&S too! oh well!

2 kommentarer:

Pia sa...

wow what a fantastic work

Renee sa...

Du tryller frem så masse flotters og så masse triners.

Håper det går bedre med deg og dine og at kanskje det endelig har roet seg litt for dere.

Tenker ofte på deg og vi får ta en scrappekveld til høsten eller noe.

En fortsatt god sommer ønskes deg og dine.

Vi snakkast,

100000 klemmer