torsdag 14. august 2008

Award-replay

I've gotten so many awards from different people here now, And I feel pretty bad about not sending it on. So this is for all you guys who read my blog:

Thanx so much! I really aprecciate your kind words and super cute comments! so many cute awards you've send me! :hugs:
I guess everyone has got them by now anyway so..

It's a bit busy for the time beeing, so I try to update my blog with scrapstuff as I finish them.
This fall it's gonna be very busy, in many ways, I'll post something about 'that' a little later. ;)

LINN: You crazy girl! You where supposed to send me a cd, but I've got this reeeeeeeeeeeeeally cute and HUGE scrap-gift with it, you're just TOO nice!
*sigh* You really made my day, Girl! (I'm making something to send you now, so stay by your mailbox! lol!)

____________________________
Yesterday it was a REALLY bad weather here in Larvik, lightning and thunder! omg! and RAIN! It was like a WALL of wather just falling down, amazing..and ofcourse, we took out all contacts, so no bloggin' last night.. :(

My mum also came and got my kiddos today, after kindergarden. They are on the cabbin with her, and some other. We have to go to work tomorrow, and the kindergarden is closed. (planningday, or whatever it's called in English.)
So tonight, NO kids! wow.. And I miss them alreaddy!

2 kommentarer:

Vibeke sa...

Takk for at du besøker oss i ScrappeHuset - håper du blir en fast gjest!!:)

Linn sa...

Heyyy søta! Håper du får kost deg masse med fritid sammen med din kjære og får hentet deg inn med å bare være Trine og ikke noen som roper maaaamma, man trenger så absolutt litt alenetid ;)

Så glad du likte gaven, og siden jeg ikke kan fysisk møte deg og fortelle hvor spesiell du er for meg, så må jo en pakke være nest beste ikke sant hihi!

Så utrooolig stilig den LOen om Larvik var!! Hva har du brukt som bakgrunn? Det var ihvertfall sinnsykt stilig og gav en utrolig effekt!

Ha en koselig kveld, her skal snuppa i seng hvert øyeblikk. Så blir det film og en armkrok som venter meg, *deilig*

Tastes snart håper jeg!!